- 30 Sep 2014
Amelio @ Thiruvanmiyur is launching on 3rd October 2014
- 30 Sep 2014
Corporate office shifted
From Thiruvanmiyur to Besant Nagar
- 09 Apr 2014
Indialand Tech Park
- 13 Mar 2014
India's largest Preschool Day care centre
- 12 Feb 2014
Estancia- GST road, Chennai
- 10 Jan 2014
- 10 Sep 2013
We're spreading our wings
Opened at SP Infocity.
- 18 Aug 2010
Sneak Peek Into the Amelio Community
Here's a short video of our teachers, parents and children.
Amelio provides customised daycare solutions to Companies. We are dedicated to providing high quality employer-sponsored early childhood education and daycare services. At Amelio, we develop daycare solutions for companies in India, so employees can be closer to their children, and watch them learn and grow.
Click Here to Download fabulous ways in
which you can connect with your child everyday
- Narrate stories to your child as often as you can. It helps them understand how to deal with difficult situations.
- Your baby finds out about the world through her senses, by touching, tasting, smelling, listening and watching.
- Narrating stories to your child as often as you can. It helps them understand how to deal with difficult situations.
- Make your reading and story time with your child a relaxed and happy time; it helps build good relationships between you and your child and cultivates the reading habit in a child early on.
- By the age of six months, most babies can make it through the night (about 6-8 hours) without a feed.
- Make mealtime's happy occasions where the family gets together and enjoys their meal; your toddler will look forward to dinner and learn to enjoy her meals.
- You can also get your toddler to help with small tasks when cooking - It makes them more interested in food.
- Your toddler is discovering that he is a separate person - sometimes he will do the opposite of what you say just to see what happens.
- Toddlers are also discovering that things belong to people, and may be obsessed with the idea of 'mine!'. Sharing starts at around 3 years of age.
- Make your toddler's environment safe for exploration. This way, you don't have to say "NO!" all the time.